Tuesday, December 21, 2010

wordsbooster

One day, you will realize how much I was there for you when I'm gone.
 
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:9-10
 
When facing difficult times, be reminded that, GOD is our Refuge and Strength, a very Present help in trouble.
 
Sometimes I don't tell people what's wrong because most of the time they're just being nosy.. Not because they care.
 
You'd only realize how much a person's worth not until he/she is gone in your life.
 
Dear whoever is reading this, U are beautiful & some1 out there is crazy about U. So smile, life is too short to be unhappy.
 
" i can. and... i will. watch me. "
 
My Silence doesn't means I forgot. The mountain is silent but have volcano inside!
 
I wanna feel Christmas everyday, where miracles happen everyday. Thank God :)
 
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, hugs when spirits sag: Thats why i need you my best friends.
 
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
 
Mommy. She is a very special person, and she will always be. No matter what the title is.
 
"We do not remember days; we remember moments." ~ Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand
 
blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting
 
A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else believes the fake smile.
 
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them -Walt Disney-
 
A kiss from your mommy always makes everything better. Even in the hard situation.
 
Making 1000 friends in 1 year is not a miracle, keepin 1 friend for 1000 years is :)
 
We are too Blessed to be Stressed - because if we do our Best, God will do the Rest!
 
You are never too big of a mess for God to redeem and nothing is beyond His ability to restore.
 
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." ~ Japanese Proverb
 
“There are certain people connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages…Destiny.”— Prince of Persia
 
i don't need a Spiderman, or even Batman. cause i have my own superman, i call him DAD. .
 
Instead of saying, "God, I have a big problem." try to say, "Problem, I have a BIG God!"